One farmer electrocuted himself with the jury-rigged device during an unsuccessful attempt to knock out the pig. The elderly owner of the pig was so alarmed at the tragedy unfolding before his eyes that he suffered a heart attack and died.
The third farmer tried to come to the rescue of the first farmer by pulling the plug out of the socket. He was shocked, but survived.
The pig came to no harm that day.
DarwinAwards.com © 1994 - 2017
Submitted by: Catheryn, Viktor Kovacs
Reference: Magyar Hírlap, Ananova
What Readers Think
Reader Abby says" I myself am rather "shocked"