Awhile later I heard weird noises coming from the workshop, and peeked in. The microwave was now working fine but its front door was missing. The machine was running, and he had his head tucked inside the oven...
I ran in and pulled the plug!
He did not take himself out of the gene pool, but the microwave incident may have increased the odds of cancer. Years later he developed a brain tumor, which was successfully removed. He still tinkers today, but we keep a closer eye on him.
DarwinAwards.com © 1994 - 2020
Submitted by: rob lloyd