Bad rush,Parkour Adpet electrocuted
2017 Reader Submission
On april 27, 2017 in the city of Québec, Canada. An 18 year old named Félix Boivin died seeking an adrenaline rush. He was out late at night with his cousin possibly to get to the top of an abandonned building. This parkour adept probably wasn't really good at it because he didn't even manage to get to the top, slipping off the fence he was trying to climb and falling onto electrical transformers that were still live. I guess this wasn't the kind of rush he was expected. They didn't need to rush him to an hospital, he was already done. How did Jim Carrey put it in the movie "The Mask" ? Sssssmokin! All puns intended.
Submitted on 04/30/2017
Copyright © 2017 DarwinAwards.com