EVOLUTION Presents: The Human BOTTLE Rocket
AT-RISK Survivor. We think. Could be a Darwin Award.
category: private parts, fireworks
Incident circa November 8, 2006. News only now reaching the ears of Charles
Darwin. From HIS ears to your eyes. Sunderland, England paramedics found a
prone man suffering injuries including a scorched colon, caused by a Black
Cat Thunderbolt rocket. The 22-year-old had, unbelievably, inserted this
rocket in his back side, laid down on his front side, and lit the fuse in
an attempt to make the rocket fly up into the air. But it was pointing the
other way! The regional Firework Association chairman spoke for us all when
he said, "This sort of thing is beyond belief."
DarwinAwards.com © 1994 - 2012
Submitted by: Neil Boulton
Reference: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wear/6132140.stm, sunderlandecho.com, guardian.co.uk, dailymail.co.uk